You’ll find a variety of registration and entry forms here, in alphabetical order.
Looking for something in particular?
For more information, call (616) 291-2875 or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament 2016 Entry Form– CLICK HERE!
Entry Deadline Monday, July 11, 2016.
- Art in Sparta Competition & Exhibition 2016 Entry Form– CLICK HERE!
Entries accepted Monday, July 11, 9 am – noon & 4 pm – 7 pm
at Sparta Library, 80 N. Union
- Balyeat Bags 2016 Entry Form– CLICK HERE!
Cornhole (Beanbag Toss) Tournament
- Car Show Flyer/Registration– CLICK HERE!
Cars interested in participating in the parade – line up by 10:30 in Appleview parking lot. Show will be after parade until 5:00 pm.
- Commercial Vendor 2016 Application– CLICK HERE!
Please return the reservation with a description of your booth layout by July 1, 2016.
After July 2, booths will be available until the area is filled, however only cashier’s check, money order or cash will be accepted as payment.
- Friends of the Lark Pet Show 2016 Entry Form– CLICK HERE!
Registration required by Monday, July 11.
- Parade 2016 Entry Form– CLICK HERE!
Mail-in applications due by June 15, 2016.
Political entries and Late entries have a $25.00 fee.
- Run Thru Sparta 2016 Registration Form– CLICK HERE!
Mail-in applications due by June 30, 2016.
Online registration closes at 5 pm on July 15, 2016.
- Village Marketplace 2016 Application– BOOTHS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
Booths no longer available at this time.
- Wooden Bat Tournament Flyer – CLICK HERE!
Prepay by cash or check by 7/15. Cash accepted day of tournament. Questions or to enter, please call or email Bryce Mojzak at 616-260-9128 or Bmballer11@yahoo.com
****Waiver Form (for Bubble Soccer & Capture the Flag) – CLICK HERE!
If under 18 for either event, parent must sign waiver.
- Volunteer at Town & Country Days
If you would like to volunteer for any event please feel free to contact us!