You’ll find a variety of registration and entry forms here, in alphabetical order.
Looking for something in particular?
For more information, call (616) 291-2875 or please use our online Contact Form.
- Arm Wrestling Championship Tournament 2013 – CLICK HERE!
Including Michigan Junior National Championships!
- 3 on 3 Basketball 2013 Registration- CLICK HERE!
ENTRY DEADLINE: Tuesday, July 16
Register early, by July 8 to get a T-Shirt (adult sizes)
- 4 on 4 Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament 2013 Entry Form- CLICK HERE!
Friday, July 13 with the 5pm start time
- Balyeat Bags 2013 Entry Form – CLICK HERE!
Cornhole (Beanbag Toss) Tournament
- Business Volleyball Challenge 2013 – CLICK HERE!
Do your employees have what it takes to be the new Sparta Business Volleyball Champs?
- Car & Truck Cruise In 2013 Entry Details – CLICK HERE!
- Commercial Vendor Application 2013 – Click Here!
Reservation with a detailed description of your booth layout due by July 1, 2013
- Craft Show 2013 Application – Click Here!
Please return the Registration Form by July 1, 2013
- Duct Tape Contest Rules – Click Here!
Get CrEaTiVe! New age divisions for 2013 with 4 – $50 1st place winners!
- Food Vendor – All commercial food vendors are booked for 2013
To be on our waiting list, send info to:
Sparta Area Fair Assoc., P.O. Box 354, Sparta, MI 49345
- Kids Who Make You Say WOW! – Click Here!
Nominate the child in your life who amazes you with their creativity or skill!
- Parade Application 2013 – Click Here!
Please return the Parade Application, postmarked or emailed by June 15, 2013.
Late entry fee after June 15 will be $20.00 with limited space available.
- 21st Annual 5K Run/Walk Thru Sparta – Click Here! (Printable form to mail)
Saturday July 20, 2013
for details and ONLINE registration information click here!
- Soap Box Derby – Click Here!
Registration at 7:30am day of event, race at 9am
- Softball Tournament – Coming Soon!
To register, call Bill Van Os at 616-318-8916
- Speed Horse Show 2013- Entry details – Click Here!
Pre-register by July 13. Late entry – $10 per horse
- Visual Art Competition 2013 Entry Form
Drop off information: Times TBA at Sparta Library, 80 N. Union
- Sparta Street Map
also see our online Google Map
- Volunteer at Town & Country Days
If you would like to volunteer for any event please feel free to contact us!